- 4.5 inches diameter high quality Singing bowl
- Handmade in Nepal
- Perfect palm sized Tibetan Singing bowl
- Comes with Stick
- The Singing bowl is an ancient Tibetan Meditation tool, often used within buddhism to accompany mudras, prayers and hymns. It can be powerful tool for healing and when rung with a wooden stick, a vibration can be felt in the bowl that is said to remove negative energies.
- The pitch of the bowl depends on its thickness, size and weight and the tones set up the frequency that creates a balancing left right brain synchronization. Singing bowls are traditionally constructed of seven metals such as gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead which correspond to the seven planets.
- Singing bowl are aslo used in yoga, music therapy, sound healing , religious services, perfromances and for personal enjoyment. It can also be used fro deep relaxation, stress reducing, holistic healing and chakra balancing
4.5" Handmade Singing Bowl From Nepal