- 5.5 inches diameter high quality Singing bowl
- Handmade in Nepal
- Perfect palm sized Tibetan Singing bowl
- Comes with Stick
- The Singing bowl is an ancient Tibetan Meditation tool, often used within buddhism to accompany mudras, prayers and hymns. It can be powerful tool for healing and when rung with a wooden stick, a vibration can be felt in the bowl that is said to remove negative energies.
- The pitch of the bowl depends on its thickness, size and weight and the tones set up the frequency that creates a balancing left right brain synchronization. Singing bowls are traditionally constructed of seven metals such as gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead which correspond to the seven planets.
- Singing bowl are aslo used in yoga, music therapy, sound healing , religious services, perfromances and for personal enjoyment. It can also be used fro deep relaxation, stress reducing, holistic healing and chakra balancing
5.5" Hand painted and Handmade Singing Bowl from Nepal
Return and Exchange can be made within 20 days of purchase.
For any questions, email or call us.