- Genuine 15 mm beads
- Handmade in Nepal
- Grid Size: Approx. 4.5 inches
The seven chakras in our body provide us energy and are also referred to as wheels of energy. Proper nurturing of these chakras is necessary to keep the body healthy, clean, and full of energy. So, to keep the seven chakras of your body balanced, the powerful seven chakra stones are used. Along with keeping the body clean, these seven chakras are responsible for maintaining your well being.
The seven chakras that align with your spine are:
- Root Chakra (Muladhara)– Red: This is the first chakra and is in the perineum region at the base of the spine. It has a connection to family, security, stability, and your roots.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana)– Orange: The second chakra, which is below the navel, is linked to creativity and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)– Yellow: Located in the stomach area, it brings positivity and self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata)– Green: It is in the chest’s center and is linked to your ability to receive and give love, and also relieves from heartache and sorrow.
- Throat Chakra (Vishudha)– Blue: It is responsible for strengthening your communication and is at the base of your throat.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)– Indigo: This powerful chakra is between your eyes and helps you increase your focus.
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)– Purple: It is the last chakra in your body and is at the top of the head. This chakra represents your spiritual connection.
Seven Chakra in Glass Grid
Return and Exchange can be made within 20 days of purchase.
For questions, email or call us.